Tuesday 20 November 2012

London's Natural Beauties: Exhibit B. Ami

The next installment of London's Natural Beauties was found at The London School of Samba. Dancer, NATURAL BLONDE and general French gorgeousness answers our questions.



NAME: Ami
AGE: 28
NATURAL FOR: 4 and a half years

When You Gonna: Why did you go Natural?

Ami: Because I felt like 'Natural is beautiful' and I wanted to make a statement. I had worn relaxers, weaves and stuff like all Black girls. We are made to feeling that it's prettier, easier, low maintenance and it's what you see on TV and in movies. But I felt that  my natural hair was just as beautiful so here I am.

WYG: Do you find any limitations with your natural hair?

A: My hair is curly but really fine and because it's so light, if I plait it, it makes me look bald! I need to gather a lot of hair to make a style look good.

WYG: Have you tried faux-hawks or pinning up the sides? There are lots of tutorials on Youtube...

A: No, but I definitely will!

WYG: You have such beautiful hair. Natural blonde too! Amazing. OK, finally, do you have a product that you can't live without:

A: Mizani True Textures Curl Stretch. It leaves my hair light and moisturized. I love it.
Ami's Must Have Product for light moisturizing
WYG: Thanks Ami.




**GET INVOLVED!**
If you would like to take part in this feature or know of any Natural Beauties you think we should show here GET IN TOUCH! Email us at: whenyougonnasortyourselfout@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. That's stunning I didn't know about all this until I saw this blog post of yours here. In addition to that I want to ask you a question which is extremely curious to me. Do you happen to know how to protect your personal ideas from being stolen?

    ReplyDelete